Erasmus+ is a new program of EU including education, training, youth organizations and institutions, and Sport and unifies several running Life Long Learning programs.
It will support transnational partnerships among Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe. It will also support national efforts to modernise Education, Training, and Youth systems. Within the framework of Erasmus+ exchange students can spend 3-12 months abroad or in our institution (a whole semester or internship), while staff members can spend 1-6 months abroad as a study trip.
The University of Debrecen, Faculty of Health has an Erasmus+ contract with 20 institutes of higher education from 14 countries.
- Erasmus co-coordinator of the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of Nursing Science, Department of Emergency Care and Oxiology
- Department of Health Informatics
- Department of Health Visitor Methodology and Public Health
- Institute of Social Sciences
University of Debrecen
H-4032 Debrecen, Egyetem tér 1., Villa no.1
Phone/Fax: +36 52 512-900 / 23258
Institutional ERASMUS code: HU DEBRECE01